FEES AND ENROLMENT
- Deposits are non-refundable shall be credited against course fees.
- Student is accepted for enrolment and on subject of condition the student will attend on date of commencement and time specified
- Times and dates will be sent in an email to each student with receipt of completed forms registration/ fees / deposit
- all fees quoted are exclusive vat
- Balance of course must be paid in full 1 month prior to course commencement date
- The directors or the academy reserve the right to change the commencement date of course due to subject availability
- All cancelations of course must be paid 1 month to course start date minimum cancelation fee to the Itec Level 2 Certificate in Makeup is 800 euro
- fees are not refunded through the act of god or terrorist attack
- students who pre-order kits a deposit plus full balance must be paid within that month
- should a student not complete course all fees remain payable
- non-completion of course does not waive fee obligation
CANCELLATION AND TRANSFERS
- Should any student request a transfer they may do so within 30 days before course start dates. the fees paid can be transferred
- Deposits on course cancellations are not refunded
- Decisions on late transfers and cancellations are at the sole discretion of Sharleen Collins Academy
- Hours can be varied at the discretion of the management team of academy without prior notice
Please note that when enrolling in Sharleen Collins Academy, the day you pick to train needs to be finalised. We only take 10 students per group so this eliminates any overcrowding in classes. If you need to change the day you train with us for any unforeseen circumstances, you need to give the academy a minimum two months notice. You can only change to another day within the same groups starting.
- all students must hold 90% attendance rate to receive their certificate and complete their examination
- If students fail to me 90% rate the student will require a doctors cert
- Students will require to work on each other and have models for exams, shoots, Certain Makeup looks and mocks.
- Sharleen Collins academy may not be used for any advertising what so ever.
- Sharleen Collins Academy photographer bear the rights to the use of student images in duration of 45 years. Images are the property of photographer acting on Sharleen Collins Academy behalf.
- Sharleen Collins Academy will be closed on public holidays
- In the event students are absent from class – students must team up in pairs of 3 for demos
- Sharleen Collins academy are not required responsible if your model does not show up for photo shoot
- An enrolment will not be accepted without a next to kin form
- should a student fail to complete the course they will forfeit any fees paid and no refunds will be offered by Sharleen Collins academy under any circumstances
- Makeup used is your own personal makeup only
- Sharleen Collins academy does not take any responsibility for any allergic reactions due to the use of products or brushes in class.
- These conditions shall form the entire basis of the contract between Sharleen Collins Academy and student.